HYDRANGEA -Autumn green
BOTARIUM nature bottled.
Botarium translates to our conceptualised Botanical Aquarium.
Merely observing themshould bring a smile to you while also calming your senses.
Our new addition in Hydrangea family.
- HYDRANGEA AUTUMN GREEN
And the sun took a step back, the leaves lulled themselves to sleep and autumn was awakened
Created by Fanatical Botanical Florist in Sydney.
You can enjoy Botarium without changing water or maintenance.
(approx, a year to few years depends on the flower and environment. Please avoid direct sunlight and high temperature )
We use Japanese made high-quality glass bottles.
Enjoy collecting them and style up your home or office.
If you like natural wooden lid, please add wooden lid for $3 each.
If you are looking for a gift something different this is the one!
We also have the range of Australian native flowers.
Diameter: 45.0 mm /Height: 213.5 mm /Weight 500g
Comes in the beautiful white and gold cylinder gift box.
- Do not open the lid. Botariums are made for ornamental use only.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Our product is non-toxic to humans and there should be no detrimental effects to your skins’ health as a result of touching it.
- Because this product uses natural materials, there may be slight individual differences depending on the product.
- Discolouration/fading will happen over time. The main cause of fading is due to ultraviolet rays, so please be aware that fading will happen much faster in sunny places. To prolong the colours of the flowers please do not store in heat or direct sun-light.
- Since we use natural ingredients and handmade each individual bottle there will be some minor difference in colours and arrangement of the actual product. During shipping the arrangement of the flowers might change slightly and some petals might fall off.
Returnes and Refund
Returnes and Refund
You can return items within 15 days of purchase date, simply contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org along with a proof of purchase, for a refund or exchange. The item(s) must be in its original condition. Shipping fees are non-refundable. Please note: If you are returning the item because it is not quite right you are responsible for return shipping/delivery fee.